- GRITS AND COLORS. WHAT YOU GET. We carefully selected the grit to be good for natural & acrylic nails. Your order will come with a bulk set of 12 emory boards that are 3-1/2 inches long and 1/2 of an inch wide. They will have a variety of colors and grits so you will have everything you need. Perfect for men and women or a valentines day gift for best friend girl. It's convenient size will also allow you to keep it with you when you travel. It fits in your purse, desk, diaper bag, car, & house.
- ADHESIVE DOES NOT PEEL AWAY FROM THE BOARD. This 2 sided mini nail file set has an adhesive that will keep the sand paper attached to the foam and other parts of the salon board tool. It will hold its bond and allow for maximum use. These items can even be used on the feet for a pedicure or other toenail grooming care needs on your foot. Your toenails will have a natural clean look Heavy duty enough to work on large or small dogs as well. Great for pets.
- NOT TOO COARSE FOR NATURAL NAILS, WILL NOT TARE OR BREAK NAILS UP. A disposable nailfile that is too rough is not ideal. We have included variations in the grits with our mini finger nail filers. See the color code in the description. If you pick a grit that is too coarse we work hard to get you the grit you need, no return necessary. You need a fingernail file that glides away material instead of shredding it to pieces and we want to make sure you get what you need.
- VIRTUALLY NO PARTICLE SHEDDING. Particles that fall off a nail filer can make a mess. A little shedding is normal and expected for sanding equipment made from a paper type abrasive like these products are. However too much could mean low quality materials. We use strong abrasives that has minimal particle shedding. Get this Iridesi nail filing system in your home and experience the difference. Every nail filer of this type will shed, ours will sheds less than others which makes it last longer.
- WASHABLE, EASY TO CLEAN, WATER RESISTANT. We recommend using isopropyl alcohol to clean your nail file supplies. A couple sprays will do the trick. You may also brush the file lightly with a manicure brush to clean out any stuck on material. We also recommend not to soak the file as it may damage that paper and adhesive elements. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase the manufacturer, Spivler Enterprises LLC. for a hassle free resolution. Click Add To Cart.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.