- Made in the USA - NOT India or China (like other kits) - Every batch was recently hand-picked and tested for freshness and safety.
- All Natural, Organic, and Lasting - Safe for children, this kit does not contain PPD or any other toxic chemicals. The Jagua fruit is farmed organically. This is NOT henna or "black" henna. Tattoo will last anywhere between 10 to 15 days
- Jagua is a fruit. People who have sensitivity to fruits or who have sensitive skin may or may not get an allergic reaction to our jagua tattoo kit. Although allergic reactions are very rare, the instructions dictate that everyone using this product first do a patch test on their skin in order to ascertain if they may have a sensitivity to it.
- Shelf Life - The only kit on the market, which offers Jagua that is ready to use when you are, whether that's one day or two years from the time of purchase! Just add water and mix to create Jagua gel that lasts 2-3 months, when refrigerated.
- Pre-measured - Perfect consistency every time. Reusable stencil transfers included. Enough jagua for approximately 15 designs!No trees are ever cut down to create this product and a portion of the sales are donated to the Matss community for healthcare needs.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.